The challenges of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) are real and present. There are numerous changes for us in how we operate our business, but keeping our staff and the public safe has always been a priority, especially now. We would like to promise to you that we will follow these new rules and guidelines in our restaurant and brewery while this situation continues. In addition, we would ask the public to help us as well in following government guidelines and the suggestions we have for how you can help us below. Let’s call it a promise to each other!
- If you ARE vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask anywhere on site.
- If you are NOT vaccinated, we kindly ask that you wear a mask indoors, while you are not seated at your table.
- No masks are required outdoors by any guest.
- Staff will continue to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status, until July 1.
- We will have no more than 50% of allowed capacity seated indoors at any one time.
- We kindly ask that you limit your group size to a maximum of 8-10 people, not utilizing more than two tables, and not staying for more than two hours.
- We continue extra sanitation protocols including wiping down menus, tables, chairs, and other commonly used surfaces between guest visits.
- We have upgraded our indoor air filtration to MERV-13 filters, the highest grade possible for commercial air handling units. These filters remove 85% of the particulates that would carry coronavirus.
- We continue to follow government Covid-19 guidelines as they change.
- As with many businesses right now, we are facing a staffing shortage. Please be kind to our staff. We miss you and want to take care of you; it just may take a little longer than normal.
As updates become available, they will first be communicated on our Facebook page.