COVID-19 UPDATE AND PROMISE
The challenges of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) are real and present. There are numerous changes for us in how we operate our business, but keeping our staff and the public safe has always been a priority, especially now. We would like to promise to you that we will follow these new rules and guidelines in our restaurant and brewery while this crisis continues. In addition, we would ask the public to help us as well in following government guidelines and the suggestions we have for how you can help us below. Let’s call it a promise to each other!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We promise to follow all government mandated guidelines, orders, and suggestions regarding the coronavirus as the situation develops and changes.
- We promise to correctly utilize personal protection equipment (PPE), including, but not limited to gloves and face masks.
- We promise to wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water whenever handling money, garbage, food, changing gloves, touching my face, or in other situations that require hand washing.
- We promise to observe social distancing measures by standing six feet away from customers and co-workers where at all possible.
- We promise we will have all staff complete ServSafe Takeout training specifically designed to reinforce safety measures for conducting takeout-only business during the coronavirus emergency.
- We promise will regularly clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces throughout the daily shift.
- We promise will not refill any previously used growler or beer containers.
- We promise to conduct daily wellness checks on staff at the beginning of each shift.
- We promise to have staff stay home when sick or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- Please be patient with us. In observing social distancing, we have to limit our staff in the building, which at times may slow down food service. Cleaning and sanitizing frequently also takes time and slows service, but is critical for us to function safely.
- Please order and pay by card over the phone when at all possible. This reduces contact and touches of cards, money, and orders, and easily allows us to hand you your food when you arrive. This goes for all alcohol sales as well.
- Please have your order ready when you call. Our menu is available online under the food tab of our website. This will expedite the process as the phone lines can get very busy. You may get a busy signal when calling in during peak hours.
- Please do not order or pickup food if you are at all sick with symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please do not attempt to consume any of our food or beverage products onsite, including our patio and grounds. This could be considered “dining-in” and could jeopardize our licensing.
As updates become available, they will first be communicated on our Facebook page.