COVID-19 UPDATE AND PROMISE
The challenges of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) are real and present. There are numerous changes for us in how we operate our business, but keeping our staff and the public safe has always been a priority, especially now. We would like to promise to you that we will follow these new rules and guidelines in our restaurant and brewery while this situation continues. In addition, we would ask the public to help us as well in following government guidelines and the suggestions we have for how you can help us below. Let’s call it a promise to each other!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We promise to correctly utilize personal protection equipment (PPE), including always wearing face masks, and using gloves, where applicable.
- We promise to wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water whenever handling money, garbage, food, changing gloves, or in other situations that require hand washing. We also may utilize hand sanitizer in the same situations as well.
- We promise to keep tables spaced at least 6 feet apart. We will observe social distancing measures by standing six feet away from customers and co-workers where at all possible.
- We promise we will have all staff complete ServSafe training specifically designed to reinforce safety measures for conducting restaurant business during the coronavirus emergency.
- We promise we will regularly clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces each shift and to sanitize food and drink menus between each use.
- We promise to rinse and sanitize any used growlers or howlers prior to re-filling.
- We promise to conduct daily wellness checks on staff at the beginning of each shift.
- We promise to have staff stay home when sick or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or other illness.
- We promise to have any staff that may have been in contact with a Covid-positive individual to quarantine for at least 14 days from time of potential exposure. This precaution is in case they were to develop symptoms and is in line with CDC guidelines.
- Effective November 2, 2020, we will collect basic contact information (name, phone, number in party, and time of seating) for each table that is seated for dine-in service to help with contact tracing, per requirements from the state health department.
- We promise to continue following rules and regulations to control the spread of the coronavirus pandemic as the situation develops.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- Please be patient with us. In observing social distancing and using PPE, this may slow down food service. Cleaning and sanitizing frequently also takes time and slows service, but is important for us to function safely.
- Please wear face masks to or from your table, you may remove them while dining, but have to wear them when using the bathroom or entering or leaving the facility. This includes the outside dining area. This is a requirement from the state health department, which controls our licensing, so please do not make us ask.
- Please do not order or pickup food or expect to dine-in if you are at all sick with symptoms of Covid-19. You may be asked to leave if you are showing multiple symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please only bring in cleaned growlers or howlers for re-filling. We will rinse and sanitize as well prior to filling but will only fill clean containers.
- Please limit your party to no more than 6 people. Any larger groups will be split into multiple smaller tables. We only have 9 tables inside this winter, so a large group may not sit together or even at the same time.
- Please limit your stay to a maximum of 2 hours. We only have 9 tables inside for the winter season, so to be fair to us and other patrons please do not plan on sitting for the entire evening.
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds with warm, soapy water after using the bathroom.
- Please keep your pets at home. We love them too, but pets are not permitted in our restaurant, even outdoors.
As updates become available, they will first be communicated on our Facebook page.