COVID-19 UPDATE AND PROMISE
The challenges of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) are real and present. There are numerous changes for us in how we operate our business, but keeping our staff and the public safe has always been a priority, especially now. We would like to promise to you that we will follow these new rules and guidelines in our restaurant and brewery while this situation continues. In addition, we would ask the public to help us as well in following government guidelines and the suggestions we have for how you can help us below. Let’s call it a promise to each other!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We promise to follow all government mandated guidelines, orders, and suggestions regarding the coronavirus as the situation develops and changes.
- We promise to correctly utilize personal protection equipment (PPE), including face masks, and gloves, where applicable
- We promise to wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water whenever handling money, garbage, food, changing gloves, touching my face, or in other situations that require hand washing. We will utilize hand sanitizer in the same situations as well.
- We promise to observe social distancing measures by standing six feet away from customers and co-workers where at all possible. All tables will be at least 6 feet apart.
- We promise we will have all staff complete ServSafe training specifically designed to reinforce safety measures for conducting restaurant business during the coronavirus emergency.
- We promise will regularly clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces throughout the daily shift.
- We promise to rinse and sanitize any used growlers or howlers prior to re-filling.
- We promise to limit contact between people and surfaces where at all possible, including the use of one time use condiments, disposable menus, and limited contact payments
- We promise to conduct daily wellness checks on staff at the beginning of each shift.
- We promise to have staff stay home when sick or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- Please be patient with us. In observing social distancing and using PPE, this may slow down food service. Cleaning and sanitizing frequently also takes time and slows service, but is critical for us to function safely.
- Please wear face masks to or from your table, you may remove them while dining, but have to wear them when using the bathroom or entering or leaving the facility. This includes the outside dining area. It is the law, so please do not make us ask.
- Please do not order or pickup food or expect to dine-in if you are at all sick with symptoms of COVID-19. You may be asked to leave if you are showing multiple symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please only bring in cleaned growlers or howlers for re-filling. We will rinse and sanitize as well prior to filling but will only fill clean containers.
- Please limit your party to no more than 8 people. We will not be able to accommodate larger groups.
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds with warm, soapy water after using the bathroom.
- Please keep your pets at home. We love them too, but pets are not permitted in our restaurant, even outdoors.
As updates become available, they will first be communicated on our Facebook page.